Agencies: We are creating recruitment tools for EMS departments to gain more members.
Reach out to support@EMSLeadershipAcademy.com for more information or sign up for a free strategy session.
Using a tag line:
“Watch this video. If you’re interested in becoming an EMT and making a difference, complete the form below and someone will be in touch with more information.”
Have a landing page AND follow up immediately!
- Simple pages will produce more conversions (or leads / new members)
- Make it easy to watch the video & sign up for more information
- Have a follow up person accountable and create procedures & rules
Phone System & Taking Messages
- Have an extension on your phone system, “If you’re interested in becoming a member, press 1”. Have voicemails forwarded to your recruitment person. Don’t just have members or staff taking messages, as they may not get handled in a consistent manor.
- Keep track in a “Leads” spreadsheet or binder.
- Return messages ASAP or the first 24 hours… They’ll know you’re serious!
Use Facebook Ads!
- Create a budget line item for Public Relations & Recruitment.
- Target in on your geographic area with messages tailored to your audience.
- You can create a 55+ ad campaign that says, “Recently retired? Want to make a difference in your community? Watch this video!”
- 45+, “Prevent empty-nesters syndrome: Watch this video and learn how to make a difference in the community. Join a winning team!”
- All demographics in your Zip code / Codes with a more generic message attached to the video.
- Always include your website landing page address (i.e.: www.myEMSAgencyName.com/join), the less clicks to sign up for information, the better.
- Spend $100 on your campaign & drive traffic to watch the video… the leads will come!
Sign up for a free strategy session & kick start your recruitment efforts!