What’s the book is all about: In leading well over 100 organizational meetings, I now see how easy it is to go with the flow and do what has always been done to get by. In some cases it may just be treading water to survive as an organization or survive the membership and the many opposing personalities that come with it.
One opportunity that is rarely leveraged and often overlooked is the “good of the order” section of your meetings.
This book is designed around 12 months worth of short meeting activities with actionable steps and handouts to begin transforming the culture of your EMS organization.
Here’s a preview of the chapter titles:
- What are you proud of?
- Success Leaves Clues
- Letting go of the Past
- Getting to Know You
- Attitudes are Contagious
- Integrity & Accountability
- Time to Celebrate
- A New Future
- Committing to Excellence
- Acknowledgement & Appreciation
- Positive Impact of Participation
- Be the Change
Thank you for your support,
Robbie & Lisa
- How do I deal with conflict & reduce controversy in EMS? - July 3, 2021
- How can we get healthcare providers to take care of their own health? - June 26, 2021
- Incivility in EMS Research - June 25, 2021